1. This Policy is valid for website 7daypharmacy.net (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) provided by LLC Medical Information Portal (M5S 1B2, Toronto, ON, Canada) and / or its affiliated companies (the “Owner”).
2. This Policy is a contract of adhesion. The use of the Service by the User indicates the complete User’s accession to this Agreement and confirms acceptance of the mentioned below conditions.
3. Using the Service by the User, the Owner collects and processes User information, namely:
3.1 data provided by the User when filling out the registration forms of the service, and in the process of using the Services;
3.3 IP addresses;
3.4 settings of Internet browsers.
4. The Owner includes the User’s information into the personal data base of Internet users from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, as well as constantly all the period during which the User uses the Service. The data retention period is the period during which the User uses the services of the Service, as well as the next five years after the account has been closed on the corresponding Service and the use of the Service is ended.
5. The Owner processes the User’s personal data by any means in order to properly provide the User with services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, transmission of subscription information materials, responses to requests and letters from the user, as well as for other actions required from time to time to properly provide Services).
6. The owner uses the obtained personal information to target advertising and / or information materials by age, sex, other data, for statistical research; any other ways.
7. The Owner has the right to transfer personal data, the personal database, which includes the personal information of the User, in whole or in part to any third parties without notifying the User in the following cases: to persons to whom the Service has been transferred in charge, possession or ownership; Affiliated Persons; the new owner and / or owners of the Service for the purposes provided for in this Agreement; other users of the Service (both individuals and legal entities), if the Service provides the appropriate functionality.
8. When the User uses the Service, third-party Internet resource codes may be present on their Internet pages, with the result that such third parties receive the data specified in clauses 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of this Agreement. Such third-party Internet resources are:
8.1 systems for collecting statistics of service visits (for example, Google Analytics counters, etc.);
8.2 social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
8.3 other resources.
9. The processing of personal data is carried out in data centers where there is equipment ensures the operation of the Service. The Owner takes all measures stipulated by law to protect personal data of the
10. User, in particular, data processing is carried out on equipment located in protected premises with limited access.
11. The owner has the right to change the terms of this Policy unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be published at https://7daypharmacy.net/privacy-policy